BayCare Delta Variant Information: Click Here
What Small Businesses Need to Know About the New Pandemic Relief Package – Changes to PPP and More
A resource page from the Florida Chamber of Commerce.
A resource page by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, including links to Resilience in a Box and Disaster Preparedness and Recovery Quick Guides.
- Tax Provisions
- Emergency Loan Business Guide and Checklist
- Paycheck Protection Program Application
- PPP Borrower Information Fact Sheet
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- U.S. Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance Page
- FloridaDisaster.biz: Business Damage Assessment Survey
An overview of information for workers and employers about the evolving coronavirus outbreak. Includes links to OSHA standards, control and prevention, by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Fisher Phillips has assembled a cross-disciplinary taskforce of attorneys across the country to address the many employment-related issues facing employers.
- Comprehensive and Updated FAQs for Employers on the COVID-19 Coronavirus
- Remote Work
- Healthcare/HIPAA Issues
FFCRA will help the United States combat and defeat COVID-19 by giving all American businesses with fewer than 500 employees funds to provide employees with paid leave, either for the employee’s own health needs or to care for family members.
Chilcare solutions for working parents
Use this website to file for unemployment
United Way Worldwide’s COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund supports communities by helping local United Ways respond, and bolstering 211, the go-to information resource in times of crisis.