Leadership AMPLIFIED is a 10-month interactive virtual training program designed to transform you into an elite leader.Applications for the Class of 2023 will open next Fall!
In today’s world of remarkable social and technological change, increasing health and economic uncertainties, cultural transformations and polarizing attitudes towards governance, the need for genuine and sustainable leadership at all levels of society, and within every community, has never been more clear. For those who recognize that leadership is not a merely a result of one’s title or station in life but rather something more fundamental, we have an extraordinary opportunity for you…
AMPLIFY Clearwater has partnered with coCelerate – a premier in person and virtual training and coaching company specializing in the design and delivery of sophisticated leadership development programs – for the inaugural Leadership AMPLIFIED Program beginning in March, 2021. coCelerate utilizes evidenced-based models within the social sciences along with proprietary diagnostics, frameworks and methods of delivery that accelerate the personal and professional growth of civic and business leaders allowing them to measurably enhance their individual success and increase the value they bring to their organizations, and within their communities.
coCelerate facilitators have decades of experience drawing upon a range of proven training and coaching techniques that get underneath the surface of performance to redefine genuine leadership as the ultimate outcome of unique mindsets, attitudes and a range of conscientious behaviors that are grounded in the being-ness of partnership with others. Our program’s participants discover that their true capacity for Leadership is not a function of their abilities (strengths and achievements) but rather an expression of their Responsibility… their commitment to transcend comfort and convenience and expand their capacity to truly be in service to others for the common good. We also recognize that actual leadership is not something that can simply be learned by taking courses or reading a stack of books. It requires a disciplined practice with creative methods for continual reinforcement and accountability, which are essential aspects of our program’s curriculum.
We invite you to learn more about how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity for personal discovery, challenge and achievement within a supportive and empowering team environment.
• Exploring the signiﬁcant ways genuine Leaders see and think diﬀerently.
• Learning to practice the behavioral and decision making distinctions of Being versus Doing versus Having to manifest important goals in all domains of life.
• Identify your current mindset and learn new ways to grow mindsets to improve life and leadership in all areas.
• Appreciate individual mindset diﬀerences and strengthen relationships through “mindset ﬂexing.”
• Understand the wide array of nuanced diﬀerences among the dominant styles.
• Learn how to practice the art of “style ﬂexing” to master communication, strengthen relationships and build highly collaborative teams.
• Deﬁning key distinctions and common roadblocks to fully understanding the messages of Others.
• Learning the 5 Levels of Listening and the key steps to signiﬁcantly enhance listening as a skill.
• To establish a shared common language in which to better understand and generate open and productive dialog that eliminate barriers to equity and inclusion.
• Learn 4 proven frameworks that leaders use to better engage and support diversity.
• Uncover sources of stress and how to transform it into states of learning and growth.
• Expanding Self Awareness to building trust in relationships.
• Navigating the brains auto response and Emotional Hijacking.
• Learning the 5 distinct Conﬂict Styles and the situational value, beneﬁts and detriments of each one.
• Exploring practical steps to neutralize conﬂict and utilize its value to build better relationships.
• Deﬁning the two sides of credibility and developing practical approaches to building both sides.
• Learning step-by-step solutions to important professional situations (giving instructions, negotiating agreements, saying no, delivering performance reviews).
coCelerate Lead Trainers
Francis Jay Caputo is a Certified Master Coach with over 25 years of experience in professional leadership training and coaching curriculum design and delivery for many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies including Xerox, BCG, Reyes Holdings, Lockheed Martin and The US Marine Corp. He is the creator of the 4D Transformative Coaching Certification Program™ accredited by the Certified Coaches Alliance (CCA), enhancing the coaching competencies of organizational and civic leaders. He holds M.S. in Conflict Analysis and Resolution, is a Certified Radical Honesty® Trainer and Coach and a former Certified District Court Mediator in the Washington D.C region.